Items Needed to obtain Live Scan Fingerprinting
1. Request for Live Scan Form BCII 8016. The organization requesting the Live Scan will provide this form to you.
2. ORI Code
3. Valid Photo ID such as:
- State Issued Driver’s License
- State Issued Identification Card
- Passport / Immigration Documentation
4. Social Security Number
5. Fingerprint Rolling Fee of $25
6. Live Scan Fingerprint Submission Fees. These fees are determined by the requesting Agency. Call us at 949-769-9099, and we’ll let you know what their fees are.
If you have your Request For Live Scan Form BCII 8016 completed prior to arrival, the Live Scan process takes about 10 minutes from start to finish.
We prefer to operate by Appointment, however Walk-Ins are welcome!
We accept Cash, Money Orders,
We also offer Notary Services and Passport Pictures.
We are conveniently located in Central Orange County, close to the 55 and 91 Freeways.
Our address is:
1940 North Tustin Street, Suite 102
Orange, CA 92865
Please give us a call for additional information on our full spectrum of services and to set an Appointment that is convenient for you!
Live Scan Orange County is a Division of CCW Permit Instruction